From sudhakara st <sudhakara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help when running 2TB data
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:12:36 GMT
Hello,

JT reported that job completed successfully means it job is completed
successfully after resubimiting failed task, For jobs which  comtains large
number of Map and Reducer tasks it's quite common  some task are failed
from various reason and resubmitted. No need worry for these failure.

--

Regards,
.....  Sudhakara.st