From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop update mysql table
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:42:00 GMT
You probably are doing an operation already supported and provided by
Apache Sqoop (http://sqoop.apache.org). Do try it out to see if its
updates feature solves your need (aside of its other features you can
simply reuse).

In either case the trouble is in how the program ends up writing to
the DB. If it has to update a row, such an instruction ought to go -
and if whatever you're using is not doing that, you'll need to modify
it to do so.

--
Harsh J