From Varsha Raveendran <varsha.raveend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 21:58:36 GMT
Thanks for replying!

version : hadoop 1.1.1

I am creating a jar file called ga_test.jar and then placing  it in the
build path of another program.
Also, I am using eclipse to create another jar file including ga_test.jar
as a reference library. I do not know why hadoop is taking the filename as
rsrc:ga_test.jar.  (Maybe thats where the ":" is coming into the picture!)

Thanks!

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/

--
*-Varsha *