From Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>
Subject Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:09:03 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a good reason why public
Configuration(Configuration other) constructor in Hadoop 1.0.4 doesn't
clone the classloader in "other" to the new Configration ?

Is this a bug ?

I'm asking because I'm trying to run a Hadoop client in OSGI environment
and I need to pass the bundle's ClassLoader to Configuration but it get's
along the way when Hadoop code instantiates new JobContext(Configuration).

Thanks,

Amit.