From 金龙 李 <wakingdrea...@live.com>
Subject RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:54:40 GMT
Yes,I tried both FUSE and NTFS,but all failed.Have you done this before?And do you know why?

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:48:36 +0530
Subject: Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
From: yhemanth@thoughtworks.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Are you using Fuse for mounting HDFS ?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM, lijinlong <wakingdreamer@163.com> wrote:

I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file
operation such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried
to do the same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The
detail information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs
.
Now my question is that if I can do file operactions to the mounted hdfs via java api that
I wrote in the url.If not,what should be the proper way to acomplish that?