From Keith Wiley <kwi...@keithwiley.com>
Subject Article: 'How to Deploy Hadoop 2 (Yarn) on EC2'
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:58:46 GMT
I've posted an article on my website that details precisely how to deploy Hadoop 2.0 with Yarn
on AWS (or least how I did it, whether or not such an approach will translate to others' circumstances).
 I had been disappointed that most articles of this type described the process with much older
versions of Hadoop or relied on tools like Whirr and I wanted to document and publish my method.
 Perhaps others will find it useful.

I'm sure others more expert than myself will see opportunities to stream-line or otherwise
improve the process.  I don't claim that my method is the best, merely that I actually got
it to work!

http://www.keithwiley.com/writing/HowToDeployHadoopYarnOnEC2.shtml

Cheers!

                                           --  Yoda