From rkevinbur...@charter.net
Subject Re: M/R Staticstics
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:43:59 GMT

It seems to be related to some permission problem but I am not sure how
to over come it:

2013-04-26 12:35:08,235 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.JobHistory: JobHistory Init
2013-04-26 12:35:08,886 FATAL
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.JobHistoryServer: Error starting
JobHistoryServer
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.YarnException: Error creating done directory:
[hdfs://devubuntu05:9000/tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/history/done]
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.HistoryFileManager.init(HistoryFileManager.java:424)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.JobHistory.init(JobHistory.java:87)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.service.CompositeService.init(CompositeService.java:58)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.JobHistoryServer.init(JobHistoryServer.java:87)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.hs.JobHistoryServer.main(JobHistoryServer.java:145)
. . . . .