From lijinlong <wakingdrea...@163.com>
Subject Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 11:00:41 GMT
I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file operation
such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried to do the
same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The detail
information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs
.
Now my question is that if I can do file operactions to the mounted hdfs via java api that
I wrote in the url.If not,what should be the proper way to acomplish that?