From Deepak Vohra <dvohr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Job: Bigdata Architect
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:01:56 GMT

Jessica,
I am interested. CV is enclosed.
regards,
Deepak

________________________________
 From: jessica k <jessica.kudukisgroup@gmail.com>
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 12:39 AM
Subject: Job: Bigdata Architect

We are a recruiting firm focused on The IT Service and Solutions industry.
We were contracted by a top tier $7 Billion + consulting firm.
I thought you may be interested , or know someone who may be, in the following position.

1.   Job Role: Sr. Architect (C2) / Architect (C1) / Tech Lead (B3) – Big Data and Online
Analytics
2.   Locations: Mountain View, California or New York City, NY
3.   Job Description:
 We are looking for Architects for developing Big Data solutions. The
candidates would be responsible for the following activities:
	* Meet clients, understand their needs and craft solutions meeting client
needs Technology evaluation, architecture & design, implementation,
testing and technical reviews of highly scalable platforms, solutions
and technology building blocks to address customer’s requirement.
	* Lead the overall technical solution implementation as part of customer’s project delivery
team
	* Mentor and groom project team members in the core technology areas, usage of SDLC tools
and Agile
	* Engage in external and internal forums to demonstrate thought leadership
4. Skills Required:
	* 7+ years of overall work experience.
	* Strong hands-on work experience in architecting, designing and implementing
big data solutions including one or more of the following skills:

Programming Languages   Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate
Scalable databases or object stores   Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, Hbase, OpenStack Swift,
etc

Caching   memcached, BerkelyDB, Gigaspaces, Infinispan

Distributed File Systems   HDFS, Gluster, Lustre
Distributed Data Processing   Hadoop Map Reduce, Parallel Processing, Stream Processing, Flume,
Splunk

Other skills   Machine Learning, Mathematical background & NLP

If you are interested , please respond with a current resume to jessica@kudukisgroup.com.
I will give you a call to speak in further detail.
We keep all information confidential. Feel free to reply with any questions.

Thanks,
~ Jessica