From "Vjeran Marcinko" <vjeran.marci...@email.t-com.hr>
Subject Adding 3rd-party libs in easy way ? (libjars and "fatjar" too cumbersome)
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:13:11 GMT
Hi,

Can somebody tell me if there's some easy way to specify 3rd party libs for
my MR driver application without having to:

1.    Create fat jar by unpackaging all dep libs and packing them again
(which really takes some time for couple of dozen dep libs wit my gradle
fatjar plugin task)

2.    Specify libs individually inside "-libjars" option for Tool - but
that's cumbersome since one has to specify each of them individually and
that means building this string somehow

Isn't there some way to specify just some directory, say "libs" on your
local drive, and place lib jars there, and driver configuration to pick them
up? Or just to pack all jars into one jar, but unlike fat jar which requires
unpacking every lib and packing them again, just to nest these jars inside
this new archive?

Regards,

Vjeran