From "卖报的小行家" <85469...@qq.com>
Subject Re:High level API's
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 00:57:31 GMT
你是想提供一套脚本语言的库来封装HADOOP的API?

From:  "Chengi Liu"<chengi.liu.86@gmail.com>;
Date:  Mon, Mar 18, 2013 05:03 AM
To:  "user"<user@hadoop.apache.org>;

Subject:  High level API's

Hi,   I have written some Hadoop based API's.
Because of which Java was my language of choice.
Now, I am  thinking of making those API's exposed via a high level scripting languages.
 But I dont want it to be some sort of hack (whatever it means).
If required, I am also willing to rewrite those API's from scratch but offcourse, since it
is dependent on hadoop, I cant just start using any programming language.

I am thinking between Python, Scala, Lua and Julia?
Thanks