From 吴靖 <qhwj2...@126.com>
Subject Confused with zookeeper!!!
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:26:05 GMT
hi, guys!

 I am new to zookeeper.  and I 'm quite confused with zookeeper, as i know zookeeper is a
 coordination service for distributed applications. In Hbase,Zookeeper keeps all the meta
data of the Hbase nodes,so all the node can see the same meta data, this is the coordination
service.
  but what confused me is how to used zookeeper ? for example If  we have a distributed system,
and we need to unify the configuration files for all nodes, how can we use the zookeeper?
Just put the configuration files in zookeeper(znode) and let the distributed nodes read from
zookeeper?

thank you !