From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: High level API's
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:56:39 GMT
There are quite a few non-Java front-ends to Hadoop APIs in popular
languages already written by many involved in this community. I'm
unable to find a listing of all these implementations (such as dumbo,
scalding, etc.) but generally searching over the internet with
"language"+"hadoop" would yield some relevant results of various
implementations.

I'd also recommend taking a look at Apache Crunch at
http://crunch.apache.org (its got Scrunch for Scala folks).

--
Harsh J