From Ellis Miller <outlaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:13:05 GMT
Could use an UDF to extend the Task.java yet if it's a true cluster or
appropriately simulated then basic standard:

1. Master is comprised of NameNode and JobTracker
2. All other are Slave (hosts) or Virtual Machines consisting of DataNodes
and TaskTrackers in particular

So, on Slaves Hosts could easily modify mapred.trasktracker.* parameters in
the customized Slave VMs mapred-site.xml files for logging Memory
Monitoring as (assuming) you are concerned with the TT memory usage which
can cause a task to fail.

In terms of logging Hadoop configuration for cluster:

Default configurations which should be consistent (per documentation) are:

In terms of the

--
Ellis R. Miller
937.829.2380