From Shashank Agarwal <shashankagarwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding: Merging two hadoop clusters
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 04:38:04 GMT
Hey Guys,

I have two different hadoop clusters in production. One cluster is used as
backing for HBase and the other for other things. Both hadoop clusters are
using the same version 1.0 and I want to merge them and make them one. I
know, one possible solution is to copy the data across, but the data is
really huge on these clusters and it will hard for me to compromise with
huge downtime.
Is there any optimal way to merge two hadoop clusters.

~Shashank