From Sayan Kole <sayank...@gmail.com>
Subject preferential distribution of tasks to tasktracker by jobtracker based on specific criteria (cpu frequency)
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:47:05 GMT
Hi,
   I want the jobtracker to prioritize the assignment of tasks to certain
tasktrackers.
eg: If a tasktracker meets certain criteria better than other ones, I want
to assign task to that tasktracker first (ideally I want the jobtracker to
sort tasktrackers based on certain criteria (eg cpu frequency) and then
assign tasks to tasktracker based on that sorted assignment.

Could you point me to the files(eg Jobtracker.java....) and routines to
modify or a guideline to a proper way of implementing it.

Thanks,
Sayan Kole.