From Abdelrahman Shettia <ashet...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: About running a simple wordcount mapreduce
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:19:17 GMT
Hi Redwane,

Please run the following command as hdfs user on any datanode. The output
will be something like this. Hope this helps

hadoop dfsadmin -report
Configured Capacity: 81075068925 (75.51 GB)
Present Capacity: 70375292928 (65.54 GB)
DFS Remaining: 69895163904 (65.09 GB)
DFS Used: 480129024 (457.89 MB)
DFS Used%: 0.68%
Under replicated blocks: 0