From Danfeng Li <...@operasolutions.com>
Subject access hadoop cluster from ubuntu on laptop
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:59:33 GMT

I'd like to access hadoop cluster from my laptop (through ubuntu). I put configuration files
under /etc/hadoop/cluster/conf and set up env variable HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/etc/hadoop/cluster/conf

However, my problem is that my ubuntu user name is different from my user name on the cluster.
I tried to find where I can specify my username in the configuration files but unsuccessfully.

Can anyone point me how to specify my username in the config files?

Thanks.
Dan