From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Correct way to unzip locally an archive in Yarn
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:33:47 GMT
Yes if you can trace this down I would be very interested.  We are running 0.23.6 without any
issues, but that does not mean that there is not some bug in the code that is causing this
to happen in your situation.

--Bobby

From: Sebastiano Vigna <vigna@di.unimi.it<mailto:vigna@di.unimi.it>>
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:39 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Correct way to unzip locally an archive in Yarn

I will as soon as I can understand what happens on the cluster (no access from home). DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFiles()
returns in both cases a local name for the zip file uploaded with -files, but locally my unzip
code works, on the cluster it throws a FileNotFoundException.

On 16 February 2013 15:22, Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com<mailto:acm@hortonworks.com>>