From Mahesh Balija <balijamahesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Load Data Between two cluster
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:06:20 GMT
Hi Samir,

               One solution for your Case 1 can be,
                  1) First you export your data in Hbase (Cluster1) to the
HDFS (Cluster1)
                  2) And then using distcp command you can copy the data
from HDFS (cluster1) to HDFS (cluster2)
                      and vice versa
               I am NOT sure whether this is the optimized solution, prolly
you can check for other approaches.
               Case 2:- After case 1 you can build Hive tables on the HDFS
(Cluster2)

Best,
Mahesh Balija,
CalsoftLabs.