Thanks for taking out time.
Will this not work : conf.setInt("basecount",200000); ??
I am not sure how to add loger or syso (new to both java and hadoop :( )

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Satbeer Lamba <satbeer.lamba@gmail.com> wrote:

Please be sure that you are getting the value of baseSum in reducer by adding a logger or syso.

Also consider removing static in declaration of baseSum as it would add counts of previous keys.