From Håvard Wahl Kongsgård <haavard.kongsga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping entire task
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 16:48:58 GMT
yes, but I use pydoop not the native java library. The problem is that
the same task times, so a solution is not that straightforward. And
Pydoop does not seem to have any methods to inform the task how many
times it has failed. So if there is no native method in hadoop, I
could use a database or something for that purpose. Any other ideas?

-Håvard