From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to learn Mapreduce
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:06:26 GMT
In addition to the book, you might want to take Hortonworks sandbox for a
spin. This is a single node instance of Hadoop designed to help you take
the initial steps towards learning Hadoop and related projects. It comes as
a self contained VM, including tutorials.

http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/

Regards,
Olivier

--
Olivier Renault
Solution Engineer - Big Data - Hortonworks, Inc.