From Mohit Vadhera <project.linux.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:14:10 GMT
Thanks Guys, As you said the level is already pretty low i.e 100 MB but in
my case the root fs / has 14 G available.  What can be the root cause then ?

/dev/mapper/vg_operamast1-lv_root
                       50G   33G   14G  71% /

As per logs.
    2013-01-21 01:22:52,217 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeResourceChecker: Space
available on volume '/dev/mapper/vg_operamast1-lv_root' is 10653696, which
is below the configured reserved amount 104857600