From Olivier Varene - echo <var...@echo.fr>
Subject Re: How to acquire Input Filename
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 15:50:01 GMT
Have you tried with

String fileName = ((org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileSplit) context.getInputSplit()).getPath().getName();

?

hope it helps
Olivier

Le 6 déc. 2012 à 00:24, Hans Uhlig a écrit :

> I am currently using multiple inputs to merge quite a few different but related filetypes
and I am attempting to track down some bad data. However Multiple inputs shields the FileSplit
behind a TaggedInputSplit and map.input.file is no longer used. How can one get the file path
now for tracking down problems?