From Jennifer Lopez <lopez.miri...@gmail.com>
Subject eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:15:38 GMT
After all my R&D, I have setup hadoop 0.22.0 succesfully.  Right now, I am
using Eclipse Indigo Service Release 2 and hadoop 0.22.0 on win 7. Trying
to use the eclipse plugin provided in the Hadoop package but that does not
seem to work. When I try adding a new Hadoop Location, i get an error
stating "Error: Server IPC Version 5 cannot communicate with client version
3".

I cant compile eclipse plugin from hadoop distribution 0.22.0 as there is
no source available.

Any help would be highly appreciated.