From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:10:26 GMT
Try running #service -status-all and see if TT FAILED.

Also try starting  it manually
#cd /etc/init.d/
#service hadoop-0.20-mapreduce-tasktracker start
From: Jennifer Lopez [mailto:lopez.mirinda@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:57 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0

thanks for the link...will definitely try that.

in the meanwhile, my jps shows namenode, datanode, jobtracker but not the task tracker. although
there are no errors logged in the corresponding task tracker log.

what do you think is the problem?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com<mailto:dontariq@gmail.com>>