From mahout user <mahoutu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Real time help
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:06:06 GMT
Thanks Mohit and  Bertrand,

     I am looking into hadoop for search engine as many others. But in case
of search engine, I know lucene is there. But in my case i have implemented
java classes, they are searching from databases as well as from csv files.
But i cant understand if there are GB's of data is there, then how can i
get real time search service with hadoop. ?