From Kunaal <kunaalbha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MSc Thesis Topic on Hadoop
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:08:19 GMT
It would be interesting to research the "best fit" computational problems
best solved by a massively distributed map-reduce paradigm.. these days I
see everyone wanting to use the next "hot" technology to solve any and
every problem.. i.e. how to best fit the solution to the problem, not the
other way round..

--
"What we are is the universe's gift to us.
What we become is our gift to the universe."