From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Re: hadoop download path missing
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:46:25 GMT
I also tried to download hadoop last night and all mirrors I'd tried returned error. At the
end I gave up and searched my work pc for a download file.

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

----- Original Message -----
From: Harsh J [mailto:harsh@cloudera.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:11 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: hadoop download path missing

Hi Steven,

Please file an INFRA issue with a list of URLs that are inaccessible.
I tried a few and found them to work at the moment. It may have been a
transient issue?

--
Harsh J

contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are
mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.