From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What are the right/best Java classes to use with Hadoop?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:12:13 GMT
Hello sir,

       Hadoop provides its own classes and interfaces for most of the
tasks. Though, a sound knowledge of generics and collection framework
is very essential. Apart from that basic things like string
manipulation etc are also important. Just go through the Hadoop API
once and see what suits your requirements.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq