From Bo Wang <bo.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: server side DAG of jobs in YARN
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:18:03 GMT
Hi Radim,

Thanks for the mail. I am working on the server side DAG execution
actually. Here is a JIRA.

Thanks,
Bo

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Radim Kolar <hsn@filez.com> wrote:

> Is there some support for server side control of DAG jobs? I mean something which in
Tool creates Jobs and submits them with list of dependencies and then exits without waiting
for end of jobs. I currently have this implemented in client side, i have to wait until all
jobs are finished before System.exit().

> JobControl and ControlledJob is client side thing. I think about Spring Batch, it has
some limited support for server side DAG.