From syed kather <in.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic Question on Partitioner,Combiner and Co-Processor
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:52:36 GMT
Hi ,

    I am very much interested to know how to implement the custom
Partitioner  . Is there any blog let me know . As i knew the number of
reducer is depends upon the partitioner . Correct me if i am wrong

How to implement Co-Processor(Min,Max) . Is there any tutorial available on
implementing Co-Processor . This is the first time i am working with
Co-Processor.

How to use combiner in HBase ( Trying to write the Map-Reduce Program for
finding the Max Value from the HBase Columns )?

Thanks in advance ..
            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER