From Subroto <ssan...@datameer.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/v2/app/MRAppMaste
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 08:55:58 GMT
Hi Deva,

Thanks for your response.
The file etc/hadoop/yarn-env.sh has the following entries:
export HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME=/usr/local/hadoop
export HADOOP_COMMON_HOME=/usr/local/hadoop
export HADOOP_HDFS_HOME=/usr/local/hadoop
export YARN_HOME=/usr/local/hadoop
export HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop
export YARN_CONF_DIR=$HADOOP_CONF_DIR

Is it expected to have these variables in profile file of the Linux user??

I am not using Windows client. My client is running on Mac and the cluster is running on Linux
versions.

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal