From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: TableReducer keyout
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:00:02 GMT
Hey Kevin,

(Moved this to the HBase user lists as it is more appropriate there -
cause of the libs you are using per your question. BCC'd
mapreduce-user and CC'd you in case you aren't subscribed to HBase
user lists).

The TableOutputFormat ignores keys. So it is safe to pass a null
object. This is also documented at
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/TableOutputFormat.html

--
Harsh J