From Félix López <jaaaelpum...@gmail.com>
Subject Send jobs remotely
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:54:52 GMT
How can I send jobs remotely? I have a cluster running and I would like to
 execute a mapreduce task from another machine (outside the cluster) and
without to have to do this : bin/hadoop jar hadoop.jar main input output
every time.
I don't know if this is possible in hadoop or maybe I have to program a
service in the master that runs the job when it's called.

Maybe a good solution would be to run the job when a file is written in the
hdfs, I don't if there are hooks in hadoop

Thanks