From avnish pundir <avpn2...@gmail.com>
Subject pig:-storage problem
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:54:27 GMT
hi everyone,

I've to generate sequence number for my data in pig.I'm using RANDOM()
function to generate it.I'm storing the random no value to some alias.But
if I'm using this alias further in my pig script,it again creating some
other random values for that alias.At last I'm storing the first random no
generated value to HDFS then loading it to my script.It causing two extra
steps in my script.Plz suggest some solutions to it .Is there any other way
to generate sequence no for my data....?

thanks

Avnish pundir