From Girish Ravi <giri...@srmtech.com>
Subject Commit in Reducer::cleanUp | Exception
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:56:14 GMT
Hi All

I have a Map-reduce which writes some data to the DFS.
In my reduce I am using MultipleFormats.

In the Reducer:setUp, I am creating the MultipleOutputs.
Then in the Reducer:reduce, I am using the MultipltOutputs to write data to different files.

In the Reducer:cleanUp, I am trying closing the MultipltOutputs.
At this step I want to remove some files which are output folder.
To do this I have to commit the task using the following
    context.getOutputCommitter().commitTask(context);
and then I will be able to delete the files.

But when I use this I am always getting the org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.leaseexpiredexception
for one particular file (part.txt).

Anybody have any idea about this?

Any suggestion to cleanup - delete files which I do not want at the end of Reduce.

Regards
Girish
Ph: +91-9916212114