From kasi subrahmanyam <kasisubbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleanup after a Job
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:14:48 GMT
Hi

I have few jobs added to a Job controller .
I need a afterJob() to be executed after the completion of s Job.
For example

Here i am actually overriding the Job of JobControl.
I have Job2 depending on the output of Job1.This input for Job2is obtained
after doing some File System operations on the output of the Job1.This
operation should happen in a afterJob( ) method while is available for each
Job.How do i make sure that afterJob () method is called for each Job added
to the controller before running the jobs that are depending on it.

Thanks