From Utkarsh Gupta <Utkarsh_Gu...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Including third party jar files in Map Reduce job
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:55:07 GMT
Hi Devaraj,

The code is running now after copying jar @ each node.
I might be doing some mistake previously.
Thanks Devaraj and Bejoy :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Devaraj k [mailto:devaraj.k@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:08 PM
To: mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: Including third party jar files in Map Reduce job

As Bejoy mentioned,

If you have copied the jar to $HADOOP_HOME, then you should copy it to all the nodes in the
cluster. (or)

If you want to make use of -libjar option, your application should implement Tool to support
generic options. Please check the below link for more details.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/commands_manual.html#jar

Thanks
Devaraj