From Jagat <jagatsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create mapreduce program for matrix computation
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:07:28 GMT
Dear Fang

There are considerable tutorials available for doing matrix operations.

For example just a quick google search for hadoop matrix multiplications
has given this result.

http://www.norstad.org/matrix-multiply/index.html

Is there any specific matrix operation you are looking for ?

If you want to avoid writing java code then high level tools like Pig
<http://pig.apache.org/>have already stats functions built in. They
internally write java code for you.

Thanks

Jagat