From Devaraj k <devara...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Debug MR tasks impossible.
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:11:19 GMT

Thanks
Devaraj
________________________________
From: Ravi Prakash [ravihadoop@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:36 PM
To: mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Debug MR tasks impossible.

Hi Pedro,

I know its sub-optimal but you should be able to put in as many System.out.println / log messages
as you want and you should be able to see them in stdout, and syslog files. Which version
of hadoop are you using?

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Pedro Costa <psdc1978@gmail.com<mailto:psdc1978@gmail.com>>