From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: reducers output
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 00:48:46 GMT
Sorry. Ignore my previos answer. Was just thinking about normal HDFS files :-). In your question,
they will be decided by your job itself. sorry for the confusion.
________________________________
From: Uma Maheswara Rao G [maheswara@huawei.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 5:46 PM
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: reducers output

This looks to be HDFS specific question. please send it to correct mailing list. cc'ed to
mapreduce user if you have not registered for hdfs.

Please look at the previous discussion in mailing list about your question.
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/How-HDFS-decides-where-to-put-the-block-td2834463.html

Regards,
Uma