From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to user hadoop archive to specify third party libs
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 02:11:11 GMT
Samir,

I believe HARs won't work there. But you can use a regular tar instead, and that should be
unpacked properly.

On 03-Jan-2012, at 5:38 AM, Samir Eljazovic wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to provide a lot of 3th party libraries (both java and native) and doing that
using generic option parser (-libjars and -files arguments) is a little bit messy. I was wandering
if it is possible to wrap all libraries into single har archive and use that when submitting
the job?