From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of Memory during Reduce Merge
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 21:29:51 GMT
I set the following flags, as suggested, but I'm not seeing any output in
the specified directory.

-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/data
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCDetails
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:+PrintTenuringDistribution

Why is the merge trying to load all of the data into memory?