From raghavendhra rahul <raghavendhrara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yarn related questions:
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 04:04:59 GMT
Hi,

I tried to set the client node for launching the container within the
application master.
I have set the parameter as
request.setHostName("client");
but the containers are not launched in the destined host.Instead the loop
goes on continuously.
2012-01-04 15:11:48,535 INFO appmaster.ApplicationMaster
(ApplicationMaster.java:run(204)) - Current application state: loop=95,
appDone=false, total=2, requested=2, completed=0, failed=0,
currentAllocated=0