From Ronald Petty <ronald.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about mapReduce.
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 03:31:31 GMT
neo21 zerro,
*
Hadoop may or may not be able to help you based on your problem
specification.  Based on your statement "processes big data files" it
should be able to help.  Relating to that, I am unclear why HDFS is an
issue?  As for queues and databases, can you describe what you have in mind?
I think someone can provide you more concrete information (even about
Hadoop proper) with some more details on your specific concerns.

Regards.

Ron
*
*