From arun k <arunk...@gmail.com>
Subject Analysing Completed Job info programmatically apart from Jobtracker GUI
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:39:33 GMT
Hi Guys !

I want to analyse the completed Job counters like FILE/HDFS BYTES
READ/WRITTEN along with other values like average map/reduce task run time.
I see that Jobtracker GUI has this info but i want to programmatically
retrieve these values instead of manually noting down these values and do
some analysis. Can i do it in a simple/easier way ?
I also see that Cloudera's HUE is good for this but is there anything
equivalent in Hadoop.

Can anyone guide me in this regard ?

Arun