From Bing Jiang <jiangbinglo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how does Hadoop Yarn support different programming models?
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 03:45:43 GMT
Thanks, Praveen and mahadev. I get it .

I have  developed a distributed real-time computing system,  but  the
system does not  do much work on cluster resource management.
So  I want to get help from Yarn framework to do these things. Do you think
it is natural for Yarn to do another run-time system's resource management?
Any suggestion or your view will be ok.
Thanks!

Bing

--