From Eyal Golan <egola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop with Spring / Guice
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:56:34 GMT
Thank you Costin.

I have worked with Spring before but never set up a project.
So I guess I'll need to do a little bit more ramp-up to use Spring-Hadoop.

Another issue that concerns me is the Hadoop cluster management.
I don't have access for the cluster, besides adding my job and use some
kind of CLI to schedule / trigger the jobs.

I am wondering whether I can create a Hadoop-Spring application without
managing the cluster.

Thanks,

Eyal

Eyal Golan
egolan74@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74
Skype: egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary